Oh, my goodness, Sara is actually asleep, I didn't know that! Well, it was the end of four days at the cabin! Ben's awake, he did great! Stayed right on the schedule Paula said he would; slept, ate, played and slept again, piece of cake, so was Sara!
New running shoes! Kelly and her running group inspired me get back to running, one of my favorite hobbies! Well, I haven't been for a run in a very long time, but I took to the road for a trial run. I don't know how far I ran, but I came home and plopped on the couch. I thought I was going die! I tried it again the next day and guess what? It felt good! I have missed it! My knees hurt, but they are older after all! Thanks, Kelly and friends, keep running! I might!

Wow! I'm inspired! I can't even get myself to get running! Maybe after the plague leaves us. . .maybe!
ReplyDelete